ELIZABETH F. RALPH strongly critiqued the methodology behind the two Pentagon reports claiming that Putin had autism.
Read the analysis here.
This documentary details the rise and alleged crimes of Vladimir Putin.
- Andrey Zykov’s police investigation of Putin’s economic crimes released on Youtube in 2010.
- Karen Dawisha’s theory of viewing Russia not as a failed democracy, but as a successful authoritarian state – a “pay to play system.”
- Putin’s documentary about himself – “Power.”
- Putin’s failure to provide food aid to St. Petersburg.
- Putin’s orchestration of Anatoly Alexandrovich Sobchak, his mentor and mayor of St. Petersburg, escape to Paris.
- Putin’s state-service mentality with the KGB / FSB and provocation of the Chechnya War. and the attempted Ryazan bombing.
- The fall of the Yukos oil company and Mikhail Khodorkovsky for challenging Putin’s stance on corruption.
- Putin’s money laundering through Spag and the Tambovskaya Mafia in Germany.
- Rosinvest – Putin’s money laundering scheme involving profit margins from charities.
- Putin’s net worth of $40 billion.
- Putin has justified actions in Ukraine as, “ethnic Russians are under clear discrimination” and that the United States supported “de-Russification.”
- This tension reached a high threshold with the downing of MH-17.
See the documentary at: http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/putins-way/