This documentary explores the relationship between Israeli and the competing factions of the Syrian Civil War. Highlights include:
- The rescue of 3 wounded Syrian fights from the conflict zone into the Israeli-occupied Golan Heights
- The report that Israeli might be sheltering Syrian fighters
- The fact that 90% of the wounded Syrians coming across the border are male and are of fighting age
- An interview with a wounded FSA soldier in an Israeli hospital
- The juxtaposition of ordinary life in the Golan Heights and war tourism
- The hesitance of U.N. officials in Israel to give press statements
- The preference of Israelis to have a de facto policy of benign non-interference with the Nusra Front rather than dealing with ISIS.
- Israeli border security in the form of Bedouin trackers and SIGINT stations.